Tuesday, December 01, 2009

It's Tuesday

So I am sitting here listening to "The Pearl" by John Steinbeck for school. I know the story already but it is still a pretty good book. I really enjoyed my vacation last week but now it's back to the daily grind and I would really enjoy not having to do school everyday. Anyway... So I am going to register for a class at Schoolcraft at sometime this week. Trig... That should be fun. Ha ha... I'm not even sure if anyone is reading me go on like this. Ah well. I'm having fun anyway. I set up a website tracking system today so that I can track who is visiting my blog. So you had better all come and read. I'm gonna get off now and go back to listening, so I'll see ya later!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I read it! When you post, lazy butt... :P

Isaac said...

Thanks ever so much for that.

Lilly said...

*cracking up*

Your Pal said...

I used to check it occasionally too. When I had nothing else going on. But then you never seemed to post, so I started to get cynical. I stopped checking. My life lost meaning, but you had failed me as my single source of entertainment, and I was determined to live on without your influence. I lasted as long as I possibly could, and when I finally checked the clock, I had made it. A full three hours had passed since I last viewed your blog page. A true triumph for mankind!

Okay, there's your daily bit of sarcasm from me. I do check here occasionally, but I usually go more than a week in between.
Good to hear from you again!
Spencer