Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Well it's wednesday.... again

So here I am at SC sitting looking for something to do.... Listing to some good Irish music so that's a plus. I feel kinda wiped out today. Anyway, I got a test back today that I took before break, I got a 32 out of a possible 36. So that was better then I thought I would do. What else....? This is kind of random but I've wanted to go to Ireland for as long as I can remember and recently I have really wanted to go but I don't think that I am going to get the chance in the near future. *sigh* Ah well... I can't think of anymore random thoughts to throw down here so I'll see ya later!

1 comment:

Lilly said...

*laughing* Wow, poor Isaac really is bored! I'm listening to some great Irish music, too. And I completely agree about wanting to go to Ireland!